The Temecula Psychic predicted that Peter Elespe would continue with his lame excuses for arriving late to work well into the new year.
Today we left Indian Wells and headed for Anaheim. On the way there we stopped off at Temecula Old Town an Olde Worlde sort of western town selling arts and crafts and antiques.
We stopped for a bite to eat at Mad Madeline’s Grill who which was voted 1st place winners of the great California hamburger hunt! Catriona had a Ham & Cheese hamburger and I had a Buffalo burger. Mmmmm tasty.
After having a stroll around, we left Temecula and headed onto Carlsbad Premium Outlets for a bit of bargain buying before completing our journey and arriving at the Hotel Peppertree at 19:30.

Very bloody funny ... ha .. ha :(
ReplyDeleteNew Year, New Leaf, it's early every day for me.
BTW We booked some flights. Be joining you shortly!
Elaine says I'm being Mr. Grumpy ... humbug, she just doesn't understand the grief I have to put up with from you :)
ReplyDelete(The smiley face is from Elaine not me!)